Club One Seven Phuket is conveniently located, in a quiet and hassle-free area of Patong, near boutique art galleries. We are just 300 meters to the renowned Patong Beach, with easy access to Karon and Kata beaches, popular discos and bars, Simon Cabaret, shopping malls, Paradise Complex and many other diverse entertainment opportunities for all lifestyles.
Phuket and beyond
Phuket is the largest and most popular island in Thailand, also known as The Land of Smiles. Measuring 49km (30 miles) long and 21km (13 miles) wide, and covering a total area of 587km2 (225 miles), it is approximately the size of Singapore. Phuket has white sandy beaches and crystal clear warm water where the tropical sun gives you a tan all year round.
White sandy beaches, warm aquamarine waters, balmy weather, an easy pace of life and sumptuous seafood are some of the attractions of this idyllic escape. Lesser known but just as attractive are its lush rainforest parks and the many nearby islands which offer spectacular scenery and some of the best reef diving in the world.
There is so much to offer in this stunning beauty of southern Thailand, for example:
1) Phuket Fantasea -The Ultimate Thai Cultural Theme Park, showcasing the ultimate 'Fantasy of a Kingdom' in a Las Vegas style theatrical production.
2) Siam Niramit -Journey to the Enchanted Kingdom of Siam: Journey back to History, Journey beyond imagination, and Journey through joyous festivals.
3) Phuket Simon Cabaret - Let your imagination fly at the famous Simon Cabaret extravaganza, dubbed to be the mother of all cabaret on the island.
4) Aphrodite Cabaret Show – Flying through a sparkling night beyond realm of reality.
5) Speedboat Cruise and Snorkeling Trip to Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay (where the movie "The Beach" was partially filmed), and Bamboo Island or Khai Island.
6) Island Hopping Tour to the world renowned Similan Islands, comprising nine granite islands covered in tropical jungle, washed by a clear blue tropical ocean and blessed with fine beaches.
7) Private Chartered Speedboat tour to other neighbouring islands around Phuket.
8) Flying Hanuman – Ziplines Eco-Adventure, Phuket's ultimate jungle adventures.
9) Diving Courses and daily dive trips to all the spectacular dive sites.
10) Magical sea caves and inland lagoon exploration of Phang Nga Bay by Canoe or Kayak, and tour to James Bond Island.
11) Phang Nga White Water Rafting and Elephant Trekking experience. One of the regions "best-kept secrets" and an adventure/challenge not to be missed.
12) Eco-Adventure Package Tour to Khao Sok National Park, part of the largest rainforest in southern Thailand.
13) Spa "with men in mind". Indulge yourself in various relaxing spa and health treatments to soothe your pains, calm your mind and uplift your spirits.
14) Phuket Thai Cookery School – Let’s cook as a Thai master in 5 hours.